The Inappropriate Sports Gear Fantasy League (ISGFL) is open to anyone with an Instagram account.
Points are awarded for posts documenting inappropriate sports gear. Make sure to tag @isgfantasyleague and your location in the post to be eligible to receive points.
*No deduction applies if offending subject has multiple pieces of inappropriate sports gear, i.e. a cap or t-shirt alone of an unrelated, but geographically connected team reduces total score by 0.5; however if the subject is wearing both a ball cap and t-shirt, jersey, etc. then the deduction is negated.
- “Inappropriate Sports Gear” is defined as “branded apparel for a professional sports team that is not participating in the current sporting event”.
- To be eligible to receive points, the post needs to tag @isgfantasyleague and identify the inappropriate gear being worn as well as the venue and participants of the sporting event at which the photo was taken.
- Photo must be taken inside or within the immediate vicinity of the stadium or arena at which a sporting event is being held.
- No kids. Kids can wear whatever the fuck they want, and you shouldn’t post pictures of kids on social media, you creep.
- All rules and scoring are subject to change.
No questions yet. Visit the Contact Page to submit one!